Connect to the largest network of weather station users using a USB connection to a computer for access to Weather Underground. Enjoy Hyperlocal weather information at your fingertips for home, office, or business use with this AcuRite Weather Station.
This professional home weather station allows you to monitor your backyard weather conditions from anywhere, anytime. Experience the benefits of an anemometer, rain gauge, wind vane, hygrometer, and thermometer all in one wireless device. Many customers enjoy utilizing this home weather station as a wireless forecast station due to its reliable forecasting technology.
Using the built-in weather barometer, the weather station takes 4,000 readings at 12-minute increments to calculate a running average and compute the barometric pressure for your exact location. The pressure accuracy of AcuRite self-calibrating forecasters increases with each new reading over a period of time (Learning Mode). After 14 days, the self-calibrated pressure is reasonably accurate (although the algorithm continues to run; 4,000 readings = 33.33 days) and the weather forecaster is ready for superior weather prediction. Protect your family, house, and garden with minute-by-minute updates in weather changes, including the outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed/direction, rainfall, and lightning.
This is the Best Weather Station for a Comprehensive View of Weather Conditions: Enjoy a full weather gauge that also shows you pressure trends with trend arrow, heat index, dew point, and feels like temperature. Plus, the display includes an indoor thermometer and hygrometer to measure indoor temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall directly to your home weather station
- Remote Weather Station: With the My AcuRite App, view your data on your smartphone, get alerts, track historical data, and join Weather Underground, the largest network of weather stations globally, to connect with more than 250k personal weather stations
- Weather Clock: Illuminated LCD indoor display shows time and date with easy-to-read digits, backlight, and auto-dim feature, making it convenient to read and easily view indoor and outdoor data, time, and conditions at a glance
- Weather Forecast: Patented, self-calibrating technology provides a hyperlocal, personalized weather forecast 12 hours from your current conditions using a unique algorithm to analyze changes in pressure and temperature over a time period
- Multiple High Precision Weather Instruments all in One: Wireless weather station with a built-in anemometer, wind vane, barometer, hygrometer, rain gauge, and thermometer to give you the data you need to know your environment outdoors and in
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA – Since 1943
- Brand: AcuRite
- Dimensions: 8.10 x 1.20 x 7.00 inches
- Weight: 5.70 pounds
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Power (Indoor Display): 5V, 250mA AC adapter 6 x AA alkaline batteries (optional)
- Power (Outdoor Device): 4 x AA alkaline or lithium batteries
- Wireless Range: 330ft / 100m depending on home construction materials
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Humidity Range: 1% to 99% (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Wind Speed: 0 to 99 mph; 0 to 159 kph
- Rainfall: 0 to 393 in; 0 to 9999mm
- Temperature Range: Outdoor: -40 ℉ to 158 ℉; -40 °C to 70 °C; Indoor: 32 ℉ to 122 ℉; 0 °C to 50 °C
- Wind Data Reporting: Wind Speed: 18-second updates; Direction: 30 seconds
- Temp/Humidity Data Reporting: Outdoor Temperature & Humidity: 36-second updates; Indoor Temperature & Humidity: 60-second updates
- PC Connect System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7; 1 GHz or faster processor; 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) of RAM; available USB 2.0 port
- Display With Tabletop Stand
- 5-In-1 Outdoor Device
- Device Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual