The FX2000 scanner has the ability to read live data streams for Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS(Airbag), and provide vehicle diagnostic reports. It shows live data of the vehicle sensors in text, also allows you to add 4 parameters you need to graph data stream and focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
This scan tool features a built-in “Help” icon that makes you get code definition or other operating guides fast when you find the icon on the screen and just press the upper left button on the device. And the DTC lookup helps you find possible fault causes quickly and efficiently. Graph visualization, data record & replay & print makes the whole diagnosis more professional and reliable.
Works on 12V vehicle battery ONLY;
Must be 16 PIN OBD II protocol.
- Enhanced 4 Systems Diagnosis: Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on the vehicle’s other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
- Full OBDII Diagnosis: Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system tests, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- Advanced Datastream Graph: Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: Compatible with over 46 vehicle makers for a complete car diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- User-Friendly Design: Equipped with an intuitive interface, 3.5-inch TFT color backlit large screen, 2 cutouts in the back for holding easily, strong rugged anti-slip rubber housing. Supports lifetime free update and print online via an update software tool downloaded from the Ancel website.
- Brand: Ancel
- Item Dimensions: 7.80 x 9.10 x 1.80 in
- Item Weight: 1.54 lb
- Power Source: By OBDII data link connector in a car
- Operating System: Windows_XP/7/8/10
- Screen Size: 3.5 Inches
- 1 x FX2000 OBD2 Scanner
- 1 x OBD2 Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x TF Card (16GB, it’s put into the device)
- 1 x TF Card Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Update Guide