Whatever your task at hand-whether it’s launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush, or getting a final load to the dump before close – Curt class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers, and minivans. Each custom-fit class 3 hitch package is made for vehicle-specific mounting. This particular kit fits certain years of the Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 6,000 lbs. GTW and 600 lbs. TW. It is also compatible with a weight-distribution hitch for level towing and a rating of 7,500 lbs. WD and 750 lbs. WDTW. Curt Class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to attach and haul utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers, and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2″ receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that Curt class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, they are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with rugged, high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid A-coat and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping, and UV damage.
- Dependable Strength: This trailer hitch is rated for 6,000 lbs. gross trailer weight, 600 lbs. tongue weight, 7,500 lbs. weight distribution capacity, and 750 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component)
- Versatile Design: This class 3 hitch equips your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook, and much more
- Fully Tested: Every CURT class 3 trailer hitch design is tested in real-world, on-vehicle conditions at our Detroit engineering facility. Aftermarket hitches are tested according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety while hauling
- Rust, Chip, UV-Resistant: This tow hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid A-coat and a highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping, and UV rays
- Easy To Install: This hitch offers a custom, factory fit on select model years of the Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2. Uses pre-existing vehicle hardware for installation
- Brand: Curt
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish Type: Powder Coated
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 44 x 7 inches
- Weight Capacities: 2,000 to 20,000 lbs.
- Vehicle Service Type: Pickup Trucks, Marine-Personal-Craft, Sport-Utility-Vehicles, Snowmobiles, Passenger Cars, All-Terrain-Vehicles, TrailerPickup Trucks, Marine-Personal-Craft, Sport-Utility-Vehicles, Snowmobiles, Passenger Cars, All-Terrain-Vehicles, Trailer