The DocaPole 30′ GoSaw Pruning Kit is the ideal high-reach and manual pruning saw kit. Use on the pole. Use by hand. Whatever it takes to get the job done – efficiently and effectively. The extension pole telescopes from 7 to 30 feet and the saw provide another foot and half of reach. The saw features a razor-sharp 13-inch bi-directional cut. The aluminum pole is sturdy and lightweight. Stay off the ladder. Stay off the roof. Stay Safe…Get the job done with DocaPole!
- 2X Strength Tree Saw with Pole For Branches Less than 2″ in Diameter: This telescoping tree pruner pole saw is designed for pruning and is our best high-reach dual-use pruning saw on the market
- Thumb Lever Clasps to Maintain Reach: Extend to the needed length for the branch, then tighten screws with a screwdriver to prevent pole slippage. Screws can also be used to adjust thumb lever tension
- High Reach Tree Pruning Tools: 36 feet of trimming reach so you never need a ladder again. For best results and to reduce flex, always extend and use the thicker lower pole segments first.
- Let The Saw Do The Work: Focus on back and forth cutting motions with the pole pruner to minimize bend. The high-quality aluminum telescoping pole features a universal threaded tip that can be used with a wide variety of attachments
- Razor Sharp 13 Inch Bi-Directional Blade With 3X Tooth Design: Our Dual-use saws can be used as pole saws for trimming or as hand-held for low pruning. The saw has a sturdy, lightweight handle
- Brand: DocaPole
- Dimensions: 3.80 x 87.00 x 5.70 inches
- Weight: 7.45 pounds
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
- Power Source: Hand Powered
- Number of Teeth: 6