Our Foxwell battery load tester will help you test the health of your car’s battery and remind you to keep the battery in time to avoid unnecessary damage. It is important to know if the battery is still in good condition or if we need to replace the battery. Also, you can check the battery by yourself in seconds to help you quickly fix vehicle problems and save you money and time.
- Battery Analyzer: BT705 battery tester designed for 12 V or 24 V batteries with a capacity of 100 to 2000 CCA, such as regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL, and deep cycle batteries, 12V & 24V starting and charging system. The test results are based on CCA, EN, CA, MCA, DIN, SAE, JIS, and IEC Standards.
- Car Batteries Doctor: Adopt the advanced battery testing technology, the premium quality copper clip, and wire maintains a stable communication all throughout the testing process to provide you with reliable results! Accurately and quickly measure the actual cold-cranking amps, the capability of the vehicle starting battery, and the healthy state of the battery itself.
- Cranking And Charging System Test: BT705 tester displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds. Also, the battery diagnostic tool can check 12V or 24V charging system to make sure the output voltage of the generator is in a regular condition, the rectifier diode works fine and the charging current is normal status.
- Worth To Own: BT705 can the accurate reading of battery health status in just 2.5 seconds in its large and easy-to-use backlit LCD display, help you diagnose and resolve car health problems timely without disconnecting the battery or using a separate battery.
- 100% Satisfactory Service: 7.8ft cable allowed you to do the test from inside of the vehicle, whether you own your personal mechanic shop or private owner, you’ll fall in love with this battery analyzer!
- Brand: Foxwell
- Dimensions 9.10 x 13.00 x 3.20 inches
- Weight: 2.93 pounds
- Application: Analyze battery health, detect faults of starting and charging system
- Battery Test: 12V car regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, and gel batteries