Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above-ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must-have for any above-ground pool up to 18 feet in diameter, see for yourself! Lastly, this pump features a built-in timer to set the operating time, making it incredibly simple and convenient to use. NOTE: If the pump will not start at all, check the GFCI outlet on the plug to ensure it has been properly reset for use and check that the GFCI is not being plugged into an extension cord. Refer to page 13 in the manual (Other content) for troubleshooting steps.
- Specially Designed For Above-Ground Pools: Compatible with 15 feet Easy Set Pool, 14 feet, 15 feet Frame Pool, 16 feet x 8 feet Prism Frame Rectangular Pool
- Easy Installation: just attach hoses and plugin (partial assembly required).
- System flow rate: 1, 180 GPH (2, 839 LPH). pump flow Rate: 1, 500 GPH (3, 785 LPH)
- Double Insulated Pump: Auto timer with preset 2 to 12-hour cycles.
- An Air Release Valve For Air Trapper Inside Filter Chamber: Sediment flush valve.
- Includes One Easy To Clean, Replaceable Filter Cartridge: For best results, replace the filter cartridge every 2 weeks. Replacement cartridge: type a/C.
- Note: Plunger valves and 1 ½” (38mm) Inlet/outlet fittings not included. Conforms with UL/CSA standards
- Brand: Intex
- Color: Gray
- Material: Plastic
- Style: Specialty
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 12.5 x 18.12 x 14.12 inches
- Power Source: Wood
- Item Weight: 12.8 Pounds
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 Gallons Per Minute
- Pump Flow Rate: 1,500 Gallons Per Hour
- System Flow Rate: 1,180 Gallons Per Hour
- Minimum Pool Size: 700 Gallons
- Maximum Pool Size: 9,400 Gallons
- Replacement Cartridge: Type A or C