JBL engineers designed the GTO 629 coaxial speaker to produce strong, clear sound from a head unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 180 watts of power.
- Carbon-injected Plus One cones are larger than others in their size class, meaning they move more air and make more bass. Mounting Cutout Diameter: 5-1/16 inches. Mounting Depth: 2 inches. External Diameter: 6-1/4 inches
- Patented UniPivot tweeter allows you to aim the sound at your ears, even when the speakers are mounted down low in the doors for a much more lifelike sound
- A dual-level tweeter volume adjustment helps compensate for less-than-perfect speaker placement, and can even be set to suit your personal listening preference and musical taste
- Low-impedance, three-ohm speakers compensate for the undersized wires found in many of today’s cars and make the most of every watt your car stereo can deliver
- Dedicated 12dB/octave, high-quality crossover components direct the highs and lows to the appropriate speakers for the best sound possible
- Brand: JBL
- Speaker Type: Coaxial
- Special Feature: Built-in microphone.
- Waterproof: No
- Dimensions: 8.58 x 4.29 x 16.41 Inches
- Item Weight: 5.77 Lbs