Klein Tools IR10 is a professional dual targeting laser infrared (IR) thermometer. It offers a wide measurement range, a tight 20:1 distance-to-spot ratio, dual targeting lasers, and several calculation modes to facilitate different temperature measurement applications. In addition to measuring temperature using IR emission, it can also measure temperature using a standard K-type probe.
- Incorporates surface temperature measurement capability using IR emission and can also measure bulk temperatures of air, gas, or liquids using a standard K-Type probe
- Dual targeting lasers offer a more accurate determination of the area being tested
- Optical resolution (Distance-to-Spot) is 20:1
- Measurement range for both IR and K-Type probe -40 to 1200 degree Fahrenheit (-40 to 650 degree Celsius)
- Not a medical device, a thermometer is not intended for use on people or animals.
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.1-1.0 delivers the flexibility to address multiple applications
- Bright backlit display for working in low ambient lighting conditions
- Brand: Klein Tools
- Style: 20:1
- Material: Plastic Housing, Electronic Components
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 1 9V Battery Required (Included)
- Measurement Range: -40°F – 1200°F (-40°C – 650°C)
- Display Style: Digital Backlit