The KZYEE KM50 Power Scan Kit is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date, working with 12-24 volt sources and providing DC voltage, AC voltage, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Injector Circuit, Resistor, and Diode detection functions. Specifically in AC voltage, Frequency, Duty Cycle and Inject mode, the user can switch between waveform display mode and digital display mode by long-pressing the mode button. The Power Scan is indeed the ultimate in performance and affordability, allowing the user to check circuits in a single step. An absolute must for any technician looking for a fast and accurate solution for diagnosing electrical systems.
- The Kzyee KM50 Circuit Tester Kit is an improved version of the KM10 that performs all types of tests, such as DC voltage, AC voltage, signal frequency, duty cycle, fuel injection, resistance, and diode.
- Faster troubleshooting and diagnosis of circuit conditions by switching the waveform display from the digital display to AC Voltage, Frequency, Duty Cycle, and Fuel Injection tests by long-pressing the mode button for 3 seconds.
- Activate electrical components and test their functions without jumper cables – by pressing the toggle switch to send a positive or negative battery current to the tip to turn on electrical components.
- The Fuel Inject Test is specifically set up for quick and easy diagnosis of the fuel injection circuit. A quick connection to the circuit and the KM50 display all the information needed to test the injector.
- The built-in flashlight is bright enough to illuminate your work area, and the flashlight and buzzer itself can be turned off.
- Brand: Kzyee
- Package Dimensions: 10.16 x 8.9 x 3.03 inches
- Item Weight: 2.54 Pounds
- Test Voltage: 12-24V