If you have M12 tools, you need M12 batteries. Fortunately, you can have two of them with this kit from Milwaukee. This set, the 48-11-2412, comes loaded with plenty of features that will help keep you going on the job site. Among them is the LED fuel gauge. With it, you can know to recharge these batteries before they run out of power in the middle of a job. Additionally, these batteries can run well in a variety of temperatures or environments. From 32 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, these will work well. Additionally, these are designed with flat-standing bases, so you can leave your tools standing straight up on their own when you need them to, like with LED lights in a warehouse. Whether you’re working with M12 lights, drills, saws, screwdrivers, or any other power tools, these M12 batteries will help you get the job done right.
- Flat-Standing Base: These batteries have sturdy, flat-standing bases that will help your M12 tools, like LED lights, to stand by themselves giving you both hands clear to do what you need
- Fuel Gauge: Don’t be caught out before these run out of power. With included LED fuel gauges, you can know exactly when you need to recharge so you won’t get interrupted in the middle of a job
- Extreme Temperature Performance: These batteries can charge normally between 32-120 degrees Fahrenheit
- High Capacity: These batteries hold up to twice as much power when compared to standard M12 batteries
- Short Charge Time: You can fully charge these batteries up in as little as 30 to 75 minutes
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Number of Batteries: 2 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium-Ion
- Unit Count: 1.0 Count
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Item Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.05 x 1.68 x 5.69 inches