The NEIKO 02330A Metric Impact Socket Set comes stocked with 45 pieces that every mechanic or DIY car enthusiast is sure to need. Constructed of forged and heat-treated Premium CR-V Steel and coated in Corrosion Resistant Back Phosphate, this set is made to be durable and long-lasting in any environment, whether it’s inside your own garage or at the auto repair shop.
The 6-point hex design prevents round-off, so corners won’t be stripped or damaged during high-torque usage, making it perfect for loosening fasteners with a powerful impact electric wrench.
Everything comes in a durable, blow-molded storage case with size labels for easy organization and transport.
- Quality: Corrosion Resistant Black Phosphate Coating and Premium CR-V Steel for max durability.
- Durable: 6 Point Flank Drive design for high torque use that prevents stripping or damaging corners.
- Convenient: High Contrast, Laser Etched size markings make it easy to identify each piece.
- Portable: The custom heavy-duty, blow-molded case for easy organization and portability.
- Sizes: (40) Deep and Standard Length Metric Impact Sockets: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 30, 32mm; (3) 1/2 Extension Bars: 3, 5, 10-inch; (1) 1/2 Ball-Type Universal Joint; (1) 3/8″ (F) to 1/2″ (M) Adapter
- Brand: Neiko
- Size: 9 – 32 mm Deep/Shallow
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Compatible Fastener Description: 0.375 inches
- Number Of Pieces: 45
- Standard and Deep Impact Metric Sizes: 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm, 25mm, 27mm, 30mm, and 32mm
- 3 x 1/2 Drive Impact Extension Bars: 3, 5, and 10- 1/2″ Drive Impact Universal Joint
- 3/8 to 1/2 Drive Impact Adapter