The NuWave Bravo XL Convection Oven channels 1800 Watts of power through three quartz heating elements on top and two on the bottom, cooking your food from the inside while superheated air circulates and seals in the juices. Better still, you are in control, setting the power levels for both top and bottom elements, as well as the fan speed, according to your recipes and your tastes. The combination of adjustable power to the top and bottom heating elements as well as the superheated cyclonic air allows the Bravo XL to lock in flavor and juiciness, and improve crispiness while cooking out unhealthy fats and oils.
- Unbeatable Versatility: With a temperature range between 100°F and 450°F, the NuWave Bravo XL can prepare virtually any dish with ease. Featuring 12 pre-programmed menu options, everything from pizza to waffles and even baked goods can be prepared with the simple press of a button. And when you want to customize your settings, you can take advantage of convenient Preheat, Sear, Warm and Delay functions to ensure your food is cooked precisely the way you want. You can even program up to 5 different cooking stages into the unit using the Stage function. With a full cubic foot of space to work with, you can easily cook a 10-pound chicken, a 6-pound roast, or even a 13-inch pizza the whole family can enjoy.
- Faster Cook Times: The NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven uses convection heating technology that circulates hot air around the food for faster cooking times, even results, and more delicious meals. The intense heating process ensures that most of the high-calorie fats and oils drip off the foods while the more nutritious, flavorful natural juices remain intact.
- Easy To Clean: The NuWave Bravo XL features many non-stick parts, including the broiler rack and air fry basket. These parts can be cleaned simply by wiping them down with a damp cloth. Additionally, the Bravo XL includes a handy removable crumb tray that catches any food residue that falls off your Bravo creations, making cleanup even easier. Best of all, each of these parts is dishwasher-safe.
- Safer And More Efficient: The NuWave Bravo XL is designed to keep the hot air inside the oven and not let it escape into your cooking space. The heat-resistant door and cool-to-the-touch handle minimize the risk of accidental burns as well. And by cooking quickly while using less energy, the NuWave Bravo XL helps save you money on your energy bills. It cooks faster than a conventional oven and it’s safer than outdoor propane grills.
- Brand: NuWave
- Item Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 13.5 Inches
- Item Weight: 9.90 Pounds
- Wattage: 1800 Watts
- Material: Enamel