Taking a huge leap of faith into the world of entrepreneurship, Chris dedicated himself to building a business that produces the highest spec tools at a value making them accessible to all riders.
We pride ourselves on giving you the ultimate user experience. From our top-quality products to our commitment to great service, we’re here to make your life easy.
- Precision Torque Measurement: High Torque Settings – Install components with calibrated precision – 10.0 to 60.0 Newton Meter (88 to 530-inch pounds) torque range with micro-adjustment to 0.5 Nm. Designed for higher torque setting repairs and installations including bottom bracket, cassettes, cassette lockring, cranksets, bolts & arms, pedals, and disc brake rotors.
- Peace Of Mind Protect Your Investment: Over-tightening bolts can cause expensive damage to your bike. Applying too little torque can lead to bolts working loose or not doing their job. Our 3/8-inch drive dual-direction torque wrench driver removes the guesswork, making it easy to follow the manufacturer’s recommended settings. Each hand tool is shipped pre-calibration tested for accuracy, +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counter-clockwise). Torque wrench length: 27.7cm/10.9″, width: 3.1cm/1.22
- Safe & Easy To Use & Read: Smooth and precise operation. Spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically ‘locks’ in place at the desired torque setting, ensuring it will not accidentally slip when being used. The high-contrast Nm scale is easy to read. Wrench emits a ‘click’ that can be ‘heard and/or felt’ when the pre-set torque value is reached, alerting you to ‘stop’ applying force.
- Right Tools For The Job: Includes 3/8” to ¼” adaptor, 3/8” to ½” adaptor, and 75mm extension bar. Bespoke protective case to keep the adjustable torque wrench and tool bits stored safely, also includes ‘storage’ section inside the case to store bolts when using the wrench. A reversible 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counter-clockwise directions. Engage and release the bit installment button.
- Professional Quality: Each hand tool is fully calibrated tested for accuracy to ISO 6789-2:2017 and DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07 requirements and test methods for design conformance testing, quality conformance testing, and recalibration procedure.
- Brand: Pro Bike Tool
- Dimensions: 2.72 x 12.71 x 3.62 Inches
- Weight: 2.62 Pounds
- Head Style: Fixed Square
- Operation Mode: Mechanical