Here’s a fun and engaging way to learn how gizmos and gadgets work. This Snap Circuits Pro kit builds more than 500 projects. A Dr. Toy winner for the top 100 best children’s products, it has easy-to-identify, color-coded parts and teaches electronic circuits through practical applications. Kids can create their own experiments and games, or build their own digital voice recorder, AM radio, digitally tuned FM radio, AC generator, screaming fan, whistle switch, and much more.
- Build over 500 experiments with 76 parts
- Experiments include a digital voice recorder, AM radio, digitally tuned FM radio, AC generator, screaming fan, whistle switch, and much more!
- Parts included: snap wires, slide switches, resistors, an FM radio module, and a 7-segment LED display
- No soldering – no tools – it’s a snap! Snap Circuits parts require no tools and click together to ensure solid electrical connections
- Our Award-Winning product line of Snap Circuits supports a vigorous STEM/ STEAM educational curriculum
- Learn By Doing- Designed for children ages 8 and over.
- Brand: Snap Circuits
- Dimensions: 13.80 x 17.70 x 3.30 inches
- Weight: 9.00 pounds
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 8 years and up