Great for everything from simmering stews and braising short ribs to searing steaks and grilling vegetables, it makes a great and versatile addition to any kitchen.
Made with care in France, each cast iron Braise and Grill pan features a vibrant enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
- Majolica glaze looks great on the stovetop or table
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use – no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- The heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results – plus it doubles as a stovetop grill pan
- The smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Oven safe up to 700°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Brand: Staub
- Material: Cast Iron
- Oven Safe Temperature: 700 F.