A119 V3 supports ultrawide 21:9 2560x1080P 60/30fps resolution, when you use a larger monitor to playback the video, it could give you lots of horizontal screen real estate. Bring you an excellent widescreen experience.
- Quad HD + Recording: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- Sony 5MP Starvis Sensor: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter, and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- Motion & Collision Detection: Using the camera’s G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
- Pre & Post Buffered Recording: Capture the whole story of the events leading up to and after events or collisions with intelligent recording technology that automatically saves footage both 15-seconds before and 30-seconds after a detected collision and/or event.
- True Parking Mode: Forget the old and conventional style of parking mode ‘frame-by-frame recording. This camera’s video segments are captured in full-continuous clips while the vehicle is parked, rather than strung together ‘frame-by-frame.
- Brand: Viofo
- Screen Size: 2.0
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.1 x 1.91 x 3.25 Inches
- Video Capture Resolution: 2560 x 1440P 60/30fps; 2560 x 1080P 60/30fps
- Display Type: LCD
- Supported Standards: MP4
- Mounting Type: Adhesive Mount
- Control Method: App
- Video Resolution: 2560*1440P 60/30fps; 2560*1080P 60/30 30fps; 2560*1600P 30fps
- Storage: Up to 256GB MicroSD Card
- Viewing Angle: 140°